Terms and Conditions for Hire Of The Room Upstairs
A very warm welcome to The Room Upstairs.
I am really happy to share my beautiful space with you on the understanding that you, the Hirer by paying the deposit invoice, accept these terms & conditions.
· Bookings will be considered provisional until the booking fee is paid – usually on booking with our online form.
· Any changes to a booking must be agreed and confirmed by both parties in writing.
2. Hire Charges
· Standard hire charges as listed on online booking form
· Anything outside of standard hire charges will be quoted on an individual basis.
3. Loss & Damage
· The hirer will be held reasonable for any loss or damage, this includes accidental damage to furniture, equipment and crockery.
· The hirer shall pay to Beautifully You Photography, on demand, the amount required to make good or remedy any such loss or damage.
· Nothing is to be stuck or nailed to the walls, doors or any furniture.
· Events cancelled 7-27 days before the event date will be subject to a £15 charge
· Events cancelled within 7 days of the event date will forfeit the full booking cost.
· If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the venue owners’ control, by the venue owner, a full refund will be offered.
· The venue owner accepts no liability for losses incurred through venue instigated event cancellation.
· I am very happy to share details of your event with my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook followers
6. Health and Safety
· A maximum of 15 workshop participants are allowed at any workshop.
· No smoking is permitted at the room upstairs or inside St Michael’s Business Centre.
· The Hirer will be the responsible person for all Health and Safety matters relating to an event and must be present to deal with any matters that may occur.
· The venue has public liability insurance to the sum of £1,000,000 (one million pounds). It is strongly advised that the Hirer ensures that their insurance is sufficient to cover their event additionally.
· The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that vehicles are not parked in the Church parking spaces or those rented by other users.
· The venue will be opened and closed by Janette Edmonds or anyone assigned to do so on her behalf. Janette’s telephone number is 07947 608800.
· The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that workshop participants leave reasonably promptly and removing all equipment and belongings.
· Cars are parked at their owner’s risk.
· There is a kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities.
· Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information provided.
· No liability is accepted for any errors or omissions and the right to amend any information at any time is reserved by the venue owner.